The Orange Nice with genuine Zebra wood imported from Congo redefines the dive watch. No attention to detail was spared in the design of the "Nice" and top quality components throughout make this watch truly one-of-a-kind. Beautiful 316 Stainless Steel Case with see-through case back to showcase the genuine Zebra wood engraved with the Banneker Lion logo. The Zebra wood used to craft the inner ring (small inner ring with numbers printed on it) gives this watch a personality all its own.
Smooth Orange Ceramic Face and Black Adjustable 90-click Bezel provide an elegant look while the Swiss Ronda 713 Quartz Movement guarantees the ultimate in precision timekeeping and up to 5 years (60 months) of battery life. The Sapphire Crystal is more durable and scratch resistant than the glass used on standard watches. The gorgeous 316 Stainless Steel Bracelet with Zebra wood inlays has removable links which ensures the perfect fit for almost any size wrist 8" in circumference or smaller (If your wrist is larger than 8" please include measurement or request extra links in your order). Link removal tool and extra inlays are included with each watch to make resizing simple. Each watch in the Nice series is individually numbered on the case back.
"NICE" Watch Specs:
• 45mm Case constructed of 316 Stainless Steel
• Swiss Ronda 713 Movement (up to 5 year battery life) • Sapphire Crystal for extreme durability • Colorful Orange Ceramic Face and Black Ceramic Adjustable 90-click Bezel
• Zebra Wood inner ring and inside Case Back (laser engraved Banneker Logo) • Includes Gift Box and additional history about Benjamin Banneker • Limited Edition - Each watch is individually numbered on case back • 3 atm water resistant
• 22mm Bracelet constructed from 316 Stainless Steel and Zebra wood inlays
• Steel tube friction pins with locking screws on bracelet